- Your personal information is not needed to create a business or personal account
- Your payment is not linked to the actual device or service you will be using.
- There is no information stored related to your identity on our networks.
- There are no messages or data stored anywhere on our networks. Simply there is no information to provide anyone including ourselves. The only data that exists is on the devices.
- Data that is sent and received to you belongs to you. We have no access to the data you own. All data stored on the device is encrypted.
- All GPS functions of the device have been disabled.
- We require and encourage long and random passwords to prevent any type of brute force attack on the device and passphrases used to protect and decrypt information. These passwords and passphrases are not stored on our network or by default in any form on your device.
- Always trust whom you are communicating with. There is nothing in this world that can protect you from a person who decides to use the information you provided for his or her own benefit.
- We do not share any user information we have with third parties. Simply we have nothing to share as no information is collected or stored related to businesses and clients
- You can request for a wipe of your device at any time. You can also perform wipes manually. All information on the device will be gone forever. Your account ID can never be created again to prevent any identity theft or impersonation. Your device will return to factory settings.
This Terms of Service is a legal contract between you and Phantom Secure, governing your use of our service that is owned, controlled or offered by Phantom Secure. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN LEGAL OBLIGATIONS SO PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PHANTOM SECURE™ SERVICES OFFERED. BY USING THE Phantom Secure SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING THE Phantom Secure SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
1. LICENSE GRANT
Phantom Secure Services are licensed to you and not sold. Subject to the terms of this agreement, Phantom Secure grants you a personal, non- exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use the Phantom Secure Services solely for your personal or business purposes.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The Phantom Secure Services and all content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and services are the property of Phantom Secure or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third- party licensors. Except for the express license granted to you, no right, title, interest or license to the Phantom Secure Services is granted to you, whether by implication, or otherwise.
3. USER DATA
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Data and the consequences of storing or transmitting them. Phantom Secure assumes no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from User Data. Phantom Secure does not endorse and has no control over the content of User Data submitted by other Users. Phantom Secure reserves the right to prevent you from using User Data (use of service) and to restrict or remove User Data for any reason at any time.
4. MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
Phantom Secure may modify this Terms of Service from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Phantom Secure.com site, and you agree to be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service when you continue to use the Phantom Secure Services after those changes are posted.
5. USAGE RULES; PROHIBITED CONDUCT & USES
Phantom Secure was created to protect the privacy of business and people in this technology-advancing era. We believe and support the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that everyone has the right to privacy. Although we do not store any information in regards to our members or clients identity and communications, nor do we have the technical capability to monitor messages, we however reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts if we learn they violate the following terms.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE PHANTOM SECURE SERVICES:
- for illegal purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities;
- for the purpose of spamming others.
- to impersonate others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others;
6. VIOLATIONS; TERMINATION
You agree that Phantom Secure may terminate or suspend your access to the Phantom Secure Services without prior notice and without liability if such termination or suspension is based on (a) Phantom Secure’s good faith belief you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, (b) Phantom Secure’s determination that you repeatedly infringe or have infringed the copyrights of others. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Phantom Secure may have at law or in equity. Phantom Secure reserves the right to terminate access to Phantom Secure Services at any time, with or without notice without any liability of any kind.
Phantom Secure reserves the right to terminate any that violate any laws of Canada. Phantom Secure may terminate or suspend its services at any time, and for any reason without any liability.